APhA-ASP National Standing Committees
Serving as a national leader for APhA Academy of Student Pharmacists (APhA-ASP) is both challenging and rewarding. The majority of the work of APhA-ASP is completed through APhA-ASP's Standing Committees each year. Members of the APhA-ASP Standing Committees play an important role in representing student members' views to the Association. Members of the standing committees participate in an official transition process, leadership development, and strategic discussions. In addition, monthly conference calls are conducted and an annual report on the Committee's work is delivered at the APhA Annual Meeting and Exposition.
APhA-ASP National Standing Committee Descriptions & Information
- National Standing Committee Background Information
- National Standing Committee Chair and Member Position Descriptions
- Awards Standing Committee Description
- Communications Standing Committee Description
- International Standing Committee Description
- Member Engagement Standing Committee Description
- Policy Standing Committee Description
- Sample Committee Application
Eligibility and Application Information
All APhA-ASP members are eligible to apply for a standing committee position and applications are due annually on December 1. All appointments will be made by the APhA-ASP National Executive Committee during the January Business Meeting and terms begin and end at the APhA Annual Meeting & Exposition.