Alcohol and Substance Abuse
It’s time to take care of yourself and APhA is with you every step of the way. From webinars and articles to self-assessments and networking opportunities, and more, our resources are available to help you live the most productive and healthy life possible. Explore these resources and check back for updates.
- US SAMHSA National Helpline: - 1-800-662-HELP (4357) - for individuals and families facing mental and/or substance use disorders.
- Do you need help? Find a Treatment Facility
- US Pharmacists Recovery Network
- APhA Opioid Use and Misuse Resource Center
- Addiction – Podcast Via iTunes
- Addiction – Podcast Via SoundCloud
- Pain and the Impact of Opioids on Treatment – Podcast Via iTunes
- Pain and the Impact of Opioids on Treatment – Podcast Via SoundCloud
- APhA Institute