The APhA–ASP National Executive Committee and APhA Student Development Staff conduct a series of webinars throughout the school year to assist chapter leaders and members with a variety of topics.
APhA2021 Chapter Leader and Advisor Workshops (Conducted March 29,2021 through April 8,2021)
The purpose of the workshops hosted in conjunction with Annual Meeting is to provide an opportunity for networking among fellow chapter leaders and advisors across the country. The workshops provide important details and updates for success. Visit the Chapter Officer Resources Hub to find all the recordings in the folder “APhA2021 – Workshops”.
APhA-ASP Operation Substance Use Disorders Educational Webinar Series
A series of webinars hosted by APhA-ASP and Walmart are offered to provide an opportunity for student pharmacists and others involved in the patient care project to gain a deeper understanding of substance use disorders and topics related to the program. The attendees will be challenged to incorporate the lessons learned into their events on campus and in their communities.
APhA–ASP Chapter Officer Webinar Week (Conducted August 2019)
Follow the links below and register to view the recording.
- APhA-ASP Fall Membership Drive Kickoff! (Recording)
- Chapter Presidents & President-elects (Recording)
- Chapter Communications Vice Presidents (Recording)
- Chapter Membership Vice Presidents (Recording)
- Chapter Patient Care Vice Presidents (Recording)
- Chapter Finance Vice Presidents (Recording)
- Chapter Policy Vice Presidents (Recording)
- Chapter International Vice Presidents (Recording)
APhA Hot Topics Webinars
APhA–ASP are encouraged to check out this exciting member benefit! APhA’s Hot Topics in Pharmacy Education, a series of 1-hour, live webinars, presented every month as a member-exclusive benefit, that focus on pertinent public health issues to keep pharmacists up-to-date as front-line healthcare providers.